Friday, September 26, 2014

The Abiding Life: Part 9 Romans 8:1

ROMANS 8:1

Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.


13 words that's all today's verse entails. 13 words that release us from the troubles of this world. It's rather amazing, isn't it?

Romans 8:1 tells us that we are not condemned to live with the "I" factor. We are FREE if we understand the spiritual life.

There is so much that can be said about this verse, so many ways to rejoice but I am going to focus on the fact that we are FREE from bondage. We are no longer slaves to Sin. For if we put our lives in Jesus' hands. If we allow the spirit to flow through us. If we choose Christ then we are FREE. It's that simple!

Shauni

*remember these are my thoughts on this verse and what I took away from my Bible study.. feel free to add yours to the discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share your thoughts, I welcome them