Sunday, September 1, 2013

Rainy Sunday


There is just something so very awesome about rain.. There is a gentle rain, a farmers rain, a spring rain, a summer rain.. etc.. But one of my favorites is when the thunder rolls and lightening dances across the sky. Showing us God's amazing power.. 

Sometimes I want to just run out in it and rejoice (although I do usually reserve that for when it's not thundering and lightening)

Today is one of those days.. The rain is pounding, the thunder is rolling and the lightening is dancing it's way across the heavens.. what a party must be going on!! 

I just thought I would rejoice in the rain.. nothing deep or dark to say.. Just rejoice on this Rainy Sunday

Isaiah 55:10 ESV 

“For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater,

Yet another reason to rejoice the rain!!

Shauni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Share your thoughts, I welcome them